Gram Scales

Erwinspiano at aol.com Erwinspiano at aol.com
Wed Aug 22 13:34:43 MDT 2007

Thanks Dave, Ed Jim,...all
   All good thoughts.  Also I just found out the  local  Tobacco ( or Head
Shop in 1969) has a variety of scales from $25 to  $160.00.  Whadda they do with
em all?
  Dale

Dale:
Harbor Freight has a 500 gram  scale that they sell for (depending on the
sale flyer you get) $10.00 -  $20.00.  I have a 400 gram O’haus scale myself but
I bought one of the  Harbor Freight scales just to have one at home.  It
surprised me how well  it works!  Try it, you’ll love the price and if you decide
to get another  O’haus later I’d bet you’ll still have a use for the cheap
one.
dave