Micro-precision felt cutter

Farrell mfarrel2 at tampabay.rr.com
Fri Aug 24 04:42:41 MDT 2007

Hi Jurgen,

I had a guillotine cutter some time back, but seem to have lost it some years ago. It seemed to perform so-so. I like your design. What kind of a blade do you have on this? Also, it looks like there would be some wiggle to your blade arm here - what keeps it striking/cutting in exactly the same spot? Is the white stuff a replaceable chopping surface? Polyethylene-type plastic stuff? How tall is your stop block? How wide is the blade? Any other close-up pictures available?

Better yet and easier for you, just send me the darn jig!   ;-)

Thanks.

Terry Farrell