Mystery Piano

Brooks & Yumi brooksw at jps.net
Sat Aug 25 13:22:49 MDT 2007

Bauer (Julius)

Brooks Weisman RPT
Arcata & Napa, CA
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Farrell
  To: pianotech at ptg.org
  Sent: Saturday, August 25, 2007 12:09 PM
  Subject: Mystery Piano

  Just for fun. I was perusing through some old pictures on my computer and ran across these.

  I suspect some/many folks have never seen a piano from this manufacturer. Anyone care to guess who is the manufacturer? Dale Erwin is not allowed to guess ('cause I know you know)!

  Quite a plate! And regarding the other thing - it is not an optical illusion!

  Terry Farrell
  Farrell Piano

  www.farrellpiano.com
  terry at farrellpiano.com