Serious Case of Genckflop

Alan Barnard tune4u at earthlink.net
Sat Aug 25 17:11:31 MDT 2007

I bought a Genck "Ultimate" tool case and am disappointed after spending sooooo much for the darned thing.

The catalog pics show lots of tools neatly held in place on upper and lower compartments and on the pallet.

I find that the vinyl loops aren't quite big enough for many tools, that I can't fit all that many into the available slots, that some of the slots are virtually useless because of their size and location, and most annoying—I can't seem to open or close the case without everything inside tumbling out—especially the stuff in the lower compartment trays.

Anybody made any clever mods to this thing to make it work better? I still like the look and size of it.

Alan Barnard

Salem, MO