Piano Cleaning

Bear, Ginny GBear at peacehealth.org
Mon Aug 27 09:21:45 MDT 2007

I just cleaned my first piano (for pay) yesterday, and although I think the customer was very satisfied, one thing I tried didn't work very well.
For cleaning the tuning pin area. I tried to mix up some "dry foam" out of Ivory soap and water, since I couldn't find any Woolite Carpet Cleaner which had also been recommended (but I couldn't find).
It was hard to get much foam, and the foam didn't seem sufficiently "dry" to me, so I used it very sparingly with a soft brush. It didn't make much of a difference although I did get some of the accumulated crud off.
Is Woolite Carpet Cleaner generally available somewhere? And which version of it- there appear to be several versions per the Woolite website, as I recall, deep-cleaning and regular were two of the options.
Thanks,
Ginny Bear
Seattle

This message is intended solely for the use of the individual and entity to whom it is addressed, and may contain information that is privileged, confidential, and exempt from disclosure under applicable state and federal laws. If you are not the addressee, or are not authorized to receive for the intended addressee, you are hereby notified that you may not use, copy, distribute, or disclose to anyone this message or the information contained herein. If you have received this message in error, immediately advise the sender by reply email and destroy this message.