Piano Cleaning

Bear, Ginny GBear at peacehealth.org
Mon Aug 27 13:18:41 MDT 2007

Howard,

Just the info I needed!

Best,

Ginny

-----Original Message-----
From: pianotuna55 at comcast.net [mailto:pianotuna55 at comcast.net]
Sent: Monday, August 27, 2007 10:12 AM
To: Pianotech List
Subject: Re: Piano Cleaning

Hi Ginny,
I think I was the one that suggested the Woolite.  I got it at Wal Mart.  Foam carpet cleaner "Heavy Traffic" in a blue 22 oz. aerosol can.  It says "deep cleans".  Spray on just a little up close because you don't want the stuff to go everywhere.  Work foam with a paint brush until gone, wiping brush with a clean towel.   On 40/50/60 year old pianos that seem to have never been cleaned, all the crud may not all come off but it will be sooooo much better.  I've used it for years.  Good luck
Howard Jackson

From: "Bear, Ginny" <GBear at peacehealth.org>