Voicing needles?

PAULREVENKOJONES paulrevenkojones at aol.com
Fri Aug 31 14:14:06 MDT 2007

Ed:

I've found their greatest utility to be in stitching from the side of the hammer at or just above the wood molding. A single needle all the way through at various positions in a straight line up from the tip of the molding can do wonders. But with care! A stitch at a time.

Paul

"If you want to know the truth, stop having opinions" (Chinese fortune cookie)