Another e-bay sucker's paradise

Stephen Grattan lostchordclinic at ameritech.net
Thu Feb 1 14:25:11 MST 2007

Hey Rob,

  When I saw that listing I wrote them and told them that it is a spinet piano and with the beat up case and missing parts, it was worthless.  They wrote back and told me to mind my own business!

  Steve Grattan
  Lost Chord Clinic

Rob Goodale <rrg at unlv.nevada.edu> wrote:
  One more that caught my eye. What poor idiot will buy this?

Advertised as "Wurlitzer Baby Grand". Pictured is a dumpy 1950s vintage
spinet with the bottom kick board missing. Looks like it came out of the
bottom of a bird cage. Holy crap are people really this stupid?

Listed here:
http://cgi.ebay.com/VINTAGE-WURLITZER-BABY-GRAND-PIANO-WM7-27_W0QQitemZ120079734003QQihZ002QQcategoryZ16220QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Rob Goodale, RPT
Las Vegas, NV