2007 Microsoft Office system pricing - Products -Microsoft Office Online

Dean May deanmay at pianorebuilders.com
Thu Feb 1 14:43:35 MST 2007

Aww, come on Terry. I mean we have hosted a discussion on hybrid cars. I
think you participated in that even. ;-)

So many of us rely pretty heavily on computers, it really isn't too far off
topic to talk about software issues. I, for one, appreciate Duane's keeping
us abreast of Bill Gate's latest efforts to fleece us.

Dean

Dean May             cell 812.239.3359

PianoRebuilders.com   812.235.5272

Terre Haute IN  47802