e-bay ethics and suckers

Farrell mfarrel2 at tampabay.rr.com
Thu Feb 1 17:48:05 MST 2007

I've only run across that situation once so far. Guy bought a 90-year-old
Baldwin R with 90+ years worth of wear. Piano was pretty much toast. He was
not happy with the report I gave him. We didn't even bother tuning it.......

Ya know, there are some things that lend themselves to smart shopping on
ebay. A piano is not one of them.

Terry Farrell