Samick Upright Value

Farrell mfarrel2 at tampabay.rr.com
Thu Feb 1 18:00:47 MST 2007

I inspected a piano today that the owner was going to put up for sale - he will place ads in newspapers and sell it through a private sale. I gave him a range of prices that I thought would likely be reasonable. I'm just curious what any of you folks might think the range of private sale values would be.

1990 Samick 48" upright (white). It is the heavy-duty institutional model case. Original owner - never/rarely played - hammers have only marginally perceptible string grooves (no grooves really, just a faint mark). This piano looks like new, plays like new, tone/volume is quite even across the entire keyboard. This is a very nice piano in excellent/new condition.

What do you think a reasonable asking/selling price range might be for a private sale (midwest prices)?

Terry Farrell
Farrell Piano

www.farrellpiano.com
terry at farrellpiano.com