Samick Upright Value

Farrell mfarrel2 at tampabay.rr.com
Fri Feb 2 05:44:48 MST 2007

Thanks for being so bold as to state a price David. That is at the upper end of what I suggested might be an appropriate price. Makes me feel better!  ;-)

Hey, I just had a thought. It's white. Maybe he could advertise it as the piano that John Lennon wrote Imagine on! Damn...... maybe I could get a commission.......

Terry Farrell