In-floor Radiant Heating

Ron Lindquist rrlindquist at g2a.net
Fri Feb 2 13:42:37 MST 2007

I'm In Northern Wi. and have  radiant heating in my workshop floor,
with 3/4"  oak flooring over the cement.   No problems,  in fact,
better than  forced air  or radiators .  It is not on all the time,
only when  thermostat  calls for heat.  With heat tubes inbeded in
the cement  there are no hot spots  or direct air movement.  Have to
heat 8---9 months a year. I'm happy with the system.
Ron