Edward String Covers

Paul McCloud pmc033 at earthlink.net
Sat Feb 3 10:13:49 MST 2007

Jon:
	I'll send YOU the check, you send the order, to my customer's address.  It
takes about 2 MONTHS to get my covers, and I live in California.  When I
finally get it, I have to rack my brain to remember who I ordered the cover
for.  They are really nice, but I'm considering making them myself or some
other solution.
	They really do need to respond more quickly.  Forget trying to get them on
the phone.  Email is the only reliable way.

	Paul McCloud
	San Diego