The Ultimate Aggravation ... was WOW! and More comic relief

richard.ucci at att.net richard.ucci at att.net
Sat Feb 3 15:59:48 MST 2007

I'm thinking of getting a small benchtop table saw.

-------------- Original message from "Alan R. Barnard" <tune4u at earthlink.net>: --------------

Large flat file with one of the thin edges ground smooth so I can get into the notch without cutting in the wrong direction.

If there is a lot of material to trim, I use a Dremmel with a side-cutting bit to rough it out first. Be careful if you do that, it can get away from you.

Alan Barnard
Salem, MO
Joshua 24:15