In floor radiant heating

David Ilvedson ilvey at sbcglobal.net
Sat Feb 3 21:30:28 MST 2007

The choir loft was heated from what ever came up from the floor...30 feet below...much more gradual.  I would imagine if the piano was sitting on the Sanctuary floor over a heat vent it would have had the same problems...as it is, it is sitting on the floor over a heated floor.

David Ilvedson, RPT
Pacifica, CA  94044