Cline piano fall knobs.

Paul McCloud pmc033 at earthlink.net
Mon Feb 5 00:11:26 MST 2007

Richard:
Some of the knobs from Schaff have machine threads in them, and are
supplied with attaching threaded screws that are machine threaded (for the
knob), and the other end wood threaded (for the wooden fallboard).  When
you order, the threaded screws are separate from the knobs.  Perhaps the
knobs would actually screw right onto the existing machine screws.
Alternatively, you could remove the machine screws and plug the holes, then
redrill for the wood screw type knobs.
FWIW.
Paul McCloud
San Diego