Tools of the Trade

Paul McCloud pmc033 at earthlink.net
Mon Feb 5 09:53:43 MST 2007

Hi, Alan:
    Well, to answer your question, you must :
    A. Getting ready to patent your inventions, and you want to be sure you are first with the idea
    B. You have some really old stuff lying around (like match boxes.  Where you got those?)
    C.  You never heard of Spurlock tools
    D. Old habits die hard (if it ain't broke...why buy a new tool?)
    E. You took down your curtains.  Wasn't much to see out that window anyway except maybe the side of the neighbor's house
    F.  The guillotine was a prototype of the original, in miniature, that you found at a French yard sale.  You lost a few fingers trying it out.
    G.  Rube Goldberg would be proud of you.  Now, where did I leave that screwdriver, and my old plastic ruler...
    G.  Ok, I give up.  Tell us the REAL reason!