how long for gluing a split bridge

Farrell mfarrel2 at tampabay.rr.com
Tue Feb 6 11:35:07 MST 2007

Light fixtures----- Original Message -----

  What IS that second picture below??????????????????

  David M. Porritt

  dporritt at smu.edu

Having great trust in the knowledge and alertness of my esteemed colleagues on this lists, I knew somebody would ask!

I presume you are asking what kind of piano is that - and no, it is not a randomly assembled piano parts art form.

It is a 1937 Mathushek Spinet Grand. Looks like a square grand & sounds like a spinet! Cute little thing with a modern double-escapement action - just kinda shaped with a big bend in it at the bass break. Sounds like crap, plays okay, looks cool as all get-out!

The music desk and lid (just like a square grand) has been removed for tuning in the pictures below.

Terry Farrell