Two broken bass strings in one tuning?????

Avery avery1 at houston.rr.com
Tue Feb 6 13:29:34 MST 2007

Well, while we're telling stories! :-)

I was tuning an older Bose the other day at the university and a
treble string broke. I actually felt it fly by my head! Thankfully,
it didn't strike me in the face. I wasn't wearing my glasses at the
time. Maybe I should!

I've had bass strings break but they usually fly the other way!
Sometimes I really hate those individually tied strings on a Bose but
that is the first time I've had that happen!

Avery Todd
University of Houston