Naugahyde refinishing

Alan R. Barnard tune4u at earthlink.net
Tue Feb 6 15:33:06 MST 2007

Be careful because it is no longer legal to hunt naugas and only naugahyde imported before the 1992 ban is permitted.

Alternately, you can get prehistoric noogiehyde, but it is quite expensive.

Somewhat more seriously, the info you want should be at http://www.naugahyde.com/cleaning.html

Alan Barnard
Salem, MO
Joshua 24:15