Two broken bass strings in one tuning?????

Samuel Choy srchoy at charter.net
Tue Feb 6 19:43:05 MST 2007

Hi list,

Here's a report. I went back today to fix the broken strings. The G1 took me
about 10 minutes to fix. The F2 was a no-go. The break was in a bad place
and didn't give me enough length to make a decent knot. But they decided to
order another string. So I will fix it as soon as it comes in. I really
should have some universal bass strings in stock, but I guess you live and
learn.

When I come back, if I take a photo of my successful know, would anyone be
willing to critique it?

Thanks!

Sam Choy