how long for gluing a split bridge

Farrell mfarrel2 at tampabay.rr.com
Wed Feb 7 10:39:24 MST 2007

Light fixturesActually, the action for the long bridge notes is exactly like any modern grand. The only difference comes in the bass where it angles back towards the rear of the piano, following the tuning pins in the bass. As well, keys in the tenor and treble are normal length for a small grand, and longer as needed in the bass. I don't have a picture of the action out of the piano.

Terry Farrell