Cuttin' Sitka for Soundboards

Fenton Murray fmurray at cruzio.com
Wed Feb 7 16:27:49 MST 2007

Thanks for the great pictures, Terry. I've been off the list for months, just took a peek a followed this thread back to your photos. Thanks so much for sharing. I'd love to see your glue up. I've got a Delta 14" that I know will work fine for resawing up to 6" or so, just have to feed slow and get trued up with fence and feather board. I take it that's what the stack on the right of the stock is acting as. Is the board on the right screwed to a straight fence. I know there are some radiused fences used for re-sawing, although I've not seen or used them.
Fenton