F. Kain & Sohn piano

Gregor _ karlkaputt at hotmail.com
Thu Feb 8 01:44:29 MST 2007

Kaim from Stuttgart (yes, Germany, not Austria). They invented the Cantator,
but I can´t exactly remember what that was. They told us in the class about
the patented Kaim-Cantator and I think it has something to do with a very
special soundboard construction. But I think this invention came in the 20´s
or so. Your grand seems to be too old for that cantator thing, whatever it
was.

Gregor