Problem - -have an answer?

Dean May deanmay at pianorebuilders.com
Thu Feb 8 07:34:47 MST 2007

Forget the feeler gauge, just run a bead of thin CA glue. If there is a gap,
you'll see it go right in. You'll want to use some accelerator on this one
to make sure that some glue will actually set up in the gap and fill it.
Otherwise the glue tends to soak into the wood and leave the gap void.

Depending on the size of the gap you may need to use plenty of glue.

Dean

Dean May             cell 812.239.3359

PianoRebuilders.com   812.235.5272

Terre Haute IN  47802