shim strings to cure buzz?

piannaman at aol.com piannaman at aol.com
Thu Feb 8 08:33:13 MST 2007

Hi David,

I was going to do this on a new Bohemia Grand, where I had deduced that the string was indeed contacting the bridge just beyond the pin.  I decided to try lifting a small bend in the string just beyond the pin before trying a shim, and it worked.  Might be worth a shot.
Dave Stahl

Dave Stahl Piano Service
650-224-3560
dstahlpiano at sbcglobal.net