Pianotech Digest, Vol 1284, Issue 49

pianotune05 at comcast.net pianotune05 at comcast.net
Thu Feb 8 18:42:42 MST 2007

Hi Everyone,
One quick quesion first. Is there a thread in this e-mail reply?   Someone  is on my case, not my tuning case, about leavig a long thread in my e-mail reply.  So I clicked "reply" then took my mouse and highlighted everything and deleted it.  What I don' get is, every time I get an e-mail from the list, thers a thread a mile long. So please stop the pecking order. Thank you. End of subject as I say to my son, a a a a!

Now on to better things. I tuned my first Steinway today. I couldn't tell what model it was however becasue of the poor lighting. It was an older grand.  I love that rich deep sound in the bass.

I'm also curious as to what a Broadwood Best temperment is.  What is the sequence of intervals?  Is it an f to f or f to a temperment?  Does it have a doulbe octave?

Thanks all. Have a good night, and keep warm if you can
Marshall