plate miscasting (was "Fixing Plates")

centipod at mac.com centipod at mac.com
Fri Feb 9 04:48:41 MST 2007

Conrad,

Oh, very interesting! I'll check ours and see if it has that sort of
thing.

I wonder what the "2" is supposed to mean? Do you suppose the M
really refers to the model, and not something else?

You must be an early bird - it must be like, 5:45 a.m. there...

Allen

p.s.  I have a brother living in Elkader, whose daughter Enid Wright
used to study oboe at Luther while she was in high school.)

Allen Wright
6 Clay Court, 219 Long Lane
London SE1 4PB
United Kingdom