Search the archives?

Tom Sivak tvaktvak at sbcglobal.net
Sat Feb 10 06:30:45 MST 2007

Well, that didn't work.  "Page not found.  Page no longer exists."

  Tom Sivak
  Chicago

Michelle Smith <michelle at smithpianoservice.com> wrote:
        v\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);}  o\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);}  w\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);}  .shape {behavior:url(#default#VML);}                Hi Richard.  Try ptg.org/pipermail and then the subject for which you are searching.  Example:

  ptg.org/pipermail ivory

  Happy searching!

  Michelle Smith