Search the archives?

Tom Sivak tvaktvak at sbcglobal.net
Sat Feb 10 07:07:29 MST 2007

OK, there were no months to check.  Nothing.  There's a little box that says SEARCH THE ARCHIVES and when you put in your key words, such as "Wurlitzer" in my case, you are taken to Google and there are 2,430 hits for "Wurlitzer".  You go back and type in "Wurlitzer action center" and it takes you to Google and there are 5 hits, none of which is on the thread I'm searching for.

  There's no month to search.

  What am I doing wrong?

Tom Sivak
  Chicago

James H Frazee <jimfrazee at msn.com> wrote:
            Tom,

  If the post you're seeking is recent, it may not have been sent to the archives yet.  Check postings by month instead - I.e., January, 2007, December 2006 and so on.  Then group the monthly listings by subject - you may just find it that way.  Good luck.