question and question about archives

Dave Davis dave at davispiano.com
Sat Feb 10 08:41:10 MST 2007

Tom,

I have come across your situation several times in WurliTzer grands built by Samick. They were under warranty and Samick paid me to shrink/stabilize the bushing, and repin. I've found the problem more often in the damper underlevers, but also the jacks and sometimes the hammer flanges. Young Chang also built Wurly's for a few years, but I have doubts if you or the customer could get much warranty help from them right now.

Dave Davis, RPT