The Calculating Technician Spreadsheet by Douglas Rhodes

RicB ricb at pianostemmer.no
Sun Feb 11 04:22:14 MST 2007

Hi folks

Just thought any of you who were interested in beginning to look at
scaling issues would  like to know that Douglas Rhodes, RPT put together
a spreadsheet which appears to be the basis for several other
spreadsheets I've seen floating around.  It was made available to the
PTG community around 1996 and is in two versions, English system and
Metrics.  It is freeware, comes with a short documentation as to its use
and you will find links to a good deal of other articles relating to
scaling issues at his site.  This kind of effort is what I find to be
the real heart and meaning of our organization.  Knowledge, and the
sharing of knowledge empowers each tech with greater understanding....
and for those protectionist thinkers around... it is my belief that in
reality this means more buisness for each of you.  In any case all may
find Douglas's contribution at the following address.

http://mmd.foxtail.com/Tech/drhodes_strng.html

Cheers
RicB