Perzina Pianos

Marcel Carey mcpiano at videotron.ca
Sun Feb 11 11:53:28 MST 2007

Like it says on the website:

" You will find the tone and action of the Perzina vertical and grand
piano (when properly prepared by a dealer) are comparable to either
“group 1” or “group 2” rated pianos listed in the Larry Fine Piano Book.
These pianos include Steinway, Bluthner, Bechstein, Schimmel, Seiler,
Haessler, and Sauter.  "

I just wish piano manufacturers would do more prep beofre the pianos
were sent out. It seems so easy these days to improve/upgrade a new
piano just by doing what should have been done at the final stage of
piano building in the factories.

Again, just my 2 ¢

Marcel Carey

 Hi All,

>  Have you folks had a look at these? I have one here, a 51"
> GP-129 Pro
> Upright I bought from a dealer getting out of the business. They
> advertise a "floating" and "concave" soundboard and sure
> enough, it is.
> Absolutely amazing sounding bass. I like this thing a lot. Larry Fine
> states this is the best sounding Piano coming out of China.
> Well worth a
> look, IMO.

http://www.perzinapiano.com/Vertical.htm

Mike McCoy