Acrosonic -- King of the Spinets

Farrell mfarrel2 at tampabay.rr.com
Sun Feb 11 19:04:03 MST 2007

Yes, I agree that some Acrosonics sound better (or less bad) than many pianos out there - no doubt - well built little pianoids. But you imply that it sounds better than most grand pianos. Your signature indicates you are located in New York City. If you were in Alabama (no offense intended - hey, I'm in Florida) or some state that has few high-performance pianos, I might bite. But aren't there some nice pianos in NYC? I mean even with all the shortcomings I could point out about a decent Yamaha C3, good golly, the Yamy would blow the lid off (and disintegrate it) that Acrosonic.

What planet RU from?

Terry Farrell