Acrosonic -- King of the Spinets

Tunebyear at aol.com Tunebyear at aol.com
Sun Feb 11 19:19:32 MST 2007

In a message dated 2/11/2007 9:04:41 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
mfarrel2 at tampabay.rr.com writes:

Yes, I agree that some Acrosonics sound better (or less bad) than many
pianos out there - no doubt - well built little pianoids. But you imply that  it
sounds better than most grand pianos. Your signature indicates you are  located
in New York City. If you were in Alabama (no offense intended - hey,  I'm in
Florida) or some state that has few high-performance pianos, I might  bite. But
aren't there some nice pianos in NYC? I mean even with all the  shortcomings
I could point out about a decent Yamaha C3, good golly, the Yamy  would blow
the lid off (and disintegrate it) that Acrosonic.

What planet RU from?

Terry Farrell

In defense of planet New York, I think that Jesse meant steinway uprights,
maybe the lovable 1098,

T, Ayers
Highland NY