temp change=how much pitch change?

pianolover 88 pianolover88 at hotmail.com
Sun Feb 11 21:43:19 MST 2007

<<I don't know what "damp-chaser" means>> You're kidding, right? Humididty
swings are considerably more threatening to piano tuning stability than
temperature. But the (full) DC systems stabilize the soundboard and keep the
moiture content consistent, so surrounding temp and humidity are not as much
of an issue, than a piano without a DC system.

Terry Peterson