Paid for Pitch Raises?

Randy Dinwiddie User randy_chastain at sbcglobal.net
Mon Feb 12 18:42:01 MST 2007

Right on brother! I had the same thing happen to me years ago....working for
a dealer. They¹ll take anything you want to give away. When I raised my
price, she brought someone else in and I was out, or was I? Out of a bad
situation....yes. I knuckled down with my sense of pride in my skill, and
hard work,  and I get FAR more respect (and money) as a professional. Now
when she calls me in, it¹s as a trouble shooter and higher end tuner.

Randy Chastain