Paid for Pitch Raises?

David Andersen david at davidandersenpianos.com
Mon Feb 12 23:49:11 MST 2007

Norma, I understand. It's so hard to make sweeping assumptions and
judgements given the custom nature of each of our businesses, and
email is a cold, rather context-less medium.  All the same, I have
seen, and see today, so many good men and women pianotechs that have
undervalued their skill set, and have suffered in one way or another
for it. I just want to help people out of that particular box canyon.
David A.