Dampp-Chaser prices

Paul Chick (Earthlink) tune4 at earthlink.net
Tue Feb 13 09:54:58 MST 2007

Another handy tool is the gimlet.  It's a screw starter, having a conical
threaded point.  I use mine by placing the plastic cable clamp on its tip,
finding the best anchor point, and giving it a few right-hand turns.  Back
it out, and install the clamp screw with the magnetic hex socket that's in
my cordless drill.much quicker than balancing all that in the hex socket.
They can be hard to find in retail/hardware stores.  I see them in mail
order catalogs like Garrett Wade Tool Catalog; or do an internet search.

Paul C

: Re: Dampp-Chaser prices

Daniel,

A headlamp is good to have, a right angle close quarter drill, cord or
cordless, hex bit (magnetic), . These are for a grand install, an upright
can be done with a ratchet screwdriver. Chalk to mark position of tank bars
,for a grand....

Have fun with it, be neat ,you never who might poke their head under there.

Fill out the card while you are there, and mail it asap.

Anything else just email me off line.

Rick Ucci/Ucci Piano

-------------- Original message from "daniel carlton" <hacicspe at gmail.com>:

hi list

does anyone know if the prices listed on the Dampp-Chaser Suggested Price
List are the suggested price before or after i markup? i'm about to send a
local church an estimate for a DC system, which would be my first DC
installation. also, as this would be my first install, does anyone have any
special tips or suggestions?

much thanks

daniel carlton