Who Builds After Market Keys?

MICHAEL MORVAN keymaestro at verizon.net
Wed Feb 14 07:28:02 MST 2007

Terry,
    Thank you for sending a potential customer my way, now can you send some sunshine, we are getting pounded up here with snow, sleet and freezing rain. I'll be doing more plowing today than keyboards.   Thanks   Mike

Michael A. Morvan
Blackstone Valley Piano
Dedicated To Advancing The Art Of Keyboard Restoration
76 Sutton Street
Uxbridge, Ma. 01569
(508) 278-9762
Keymaestro at verizon.net