Looking for refinisher near Columbus, Ohio

Mark Potter bases-loaded76 at sbcglobal.net
Wed Feb 14 10:48:02 MST 2007

Michelle -

  I am 15 miles west of Columbus, where a good 90% of my clientele resides.  I've been refinishing/servicing pianos for almost 30 years.  I'm pretty backed up for finish work, but I would at least be willing to speak with your friend to establish what needs to be done and perhaps refer her to someone if she needs it done in a hurry.

  Mark Potter

Michelle Smith <michelle at smithpianoservice.com> wrote:
        st1\:*{behavior:url(#default#ieooui) }                Hello!  Can someone suggest a really good refinisher in the Columbus, Ohio area?  A very good friend of mine needs some work done on her Steinway baby grand.

  Thanks and stay warm!

  Michelle Smith
  Smith Piano Service
  Bastrop, Texas