voicing learning curve

Leslie Bartlett l-bartlett at sbcglobal.net
Wed Feb 14 21:00:34 MST 2007

2. I had a great opportunity to see how my tunings were holding up without
having to wait a whole year to see them again.
	This is a great measure of one's work, and largely the reason I do
virtually no advertising aside from my web page.  Word of mouth development
is very very slow, but one can certainly guage progress by whether others
are willing to recommend one's services.  I always am eager to return to
tunings to evaluate how I have done.  It's a risky way to grow for sure, but
one I have come to trust.
les bartlett