Re Convention

Thomas Cole tcole at cruzio.com
Thu Feb 15 00:43:42 MST 2007

David --

Hey man, sorry we didn't find each other for coffee at the Marriott.
Karen was pretty drained after spending long hours in the reg booth, and
I was ready for fresh air and some home cooking. So we weren't much for
tarrying.

Still can't believe that fantastic Kenric Tam. That such a great talent
could come forth in this age of criticism is a miracle by itself. And
you, sir, did a marvelous job on the B. I wanted to spend some time with
it, more than the moment I had with it in the exhibit hall. Glad to hear
how well it could handle the Rachmaninoff.

Hope to get a chance to look at those pictures this week. I'm all camera
and no photographer, but I think I got a couple of you, Kenric and Dale
and a couple of Kenric at the B you might enjoy.

More later about the CD.

Tom Cole