FInding the MAgic Strike Line-

Erwinspiano at aol.com Erwinspiano at aol.com
Thu Feb 15 08:29:59 MST 2007

HI All
   Just  putting in a plug for the Mid Atlantic  Regional Conference (MARC)
April 22 in Valley forge P. A.
   Here all 3 pictures of the awesome sounding B  that I rebuilt for Kenric
Tams Teacher John McCarthy In  S.F. ..............
    Steinway & Sons 1980's vintage.  It  has a great soundboard.
    Steinway Bs however have the worst strike  line problems in the piano
world. The strike line may not get straightened out  but the tone sure does when
you get the hammer location right. Wanna see  how....(shameless plug)
  I'm teaching this Class "Finding the Magic Strike --Building  tone the old
fashioned way" at MARC as well as Teaming with Buddy Ray  Negron of Ronsen.
Were doing "Making Hammers the Old fashioned  way"
  Cheers
  Dale Erwin