etd's and ears

pjr pryan2 at the-beach.net
Thu Feb 15 17:27:30 MST 2007

*  does anyone do middle-out with an ETD as a matter of course?
> SNIP
> Annie Grieshop

I do! with the SAT III.  I Go from A(49) up to C(88) then A(49)down to
A(0).  That way I get the hard-to-do (for me) treble section over with
and then  see how A(49) is holding and then on to the easy (for me)
tenor(bichords) and bass(single strings).  If I am doing a pitch raise,
I change percentages (offsets/overpull) at each stage.

Phil Ryan
Sunny Miami Beach