FInding the MAgic Strike Line-

Erwinspiano at aol.com Erwinspiano at aol.com
Thu Feb 15 22:30:27 MST 2007

Avery
  Sure I take Master card Visa & cash.   grin
  Just kidding .
  Dale

Hey, Dale.

Can you give all of us who can't attend a "clue"?  :-)

Avery

At 09:29 AM 2/15/2007, you wrote:

HI All
Just  putting in a  plug for the Mid Atlantic Regional Conference (MARC)
April 22 in Valley  forge P. A.
Here all 3 pictures of the awesome sounding B  that I rebuilt for Kenric Tams
Teacher John McCarthy In S.F.  ..............
Steinway & Sons 1980's  vintage.  It has a great soundboard.
Steinway Bs  however have the worst strike line problems in the piano world.
The strike  line may not get straightened out but the tone sure does when you
get the  hammer location right. Wanna see how....(shameless plug)
I'm  teaching this Class "Finding the Magic Strike --Building tone the old
fashioned way" at MARC as well as Teaming with Buddy Ray Negron of  Ronsen.
Were doing "Making Hammers the Old fashioned  way"
Cheers
Dale  Erwin