What is wrong with this picture?

Conrad Hoffsommer hoffsoco at luther.edu
Fri Feb 16 09:28:29 MST 2007

At 07:24 AM 2/16/2007 -0800, you wrote:
>Hi all
>
>I was wandering around Wikipedia today and came upon this photo
>which is supposed to represent a piano tuner.  Seems like a piano
>tuner purgatory to me.  How many things are ~wrong~ with this picture :)
>
>http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Image:Piano_tuner.jpg
>
>Michael Musial
>Vacaville CA

Nuttin'... if you are into birdcages.

He's got two Papp's mutes (blue and white), a miniature tuning hammer
commensurate with the torque on those 100yr old pins and a friend to
keep asking him "Now just WHY did you want to do this?".

Conrad Hoffsommer

There comes a time in every man's life and I've had plenty of them.
-Casey Stengel