How many times have you seen this?

Dean May deanmay at pianorebuilders.com
Sat Feb 17 07:56:33 MST 2007

One of my customers has a giraffe piano, an upright that has the hitch pins
on top, tuning pins at the bottom, action hanging from underneath the
keybed. The top of the piano is curved, like the tail of a grand piano. The
only way I've figured how to tune it is to lie on the floor to turn the
lever with one hand while I reach overhead to strike the notes with the
other. No fancy interval testing, heavy reliance on ETD.

Dean

Dean May             cell 812.239.3359

PianoRebuilders.com   812.235.5272

Terre Haute IN  47802