question from a beginner

Farrell mfarrel2 at tampabay.rr.com
Sun Feb 18 14:57:04 MST 2007

Hot hide glue is the best for gluing felt to wood. Search the archives -
there is tons of info on hot hide glue.

You had might as well get yourself introduced to the magical, sticky,
ooeee-gooee wonders of hot hid glue!

Or I suppose you could use thick CA - but that's for wimps!  ;-)

I also first started in this business with the Randy Potter course. Very
good material.

Terry Farrell